My love was a soldier
As brave as one can be.
He was noble and kind,
dedicated to his work
and focused on good.
Whatever a girl could ask
from a man,
that man had to offer.
My love was exclusive,
and as blind as it can be.
My love was my hero,
and our story as romantic as it could be.
Our mornings seemed to be from novels,
And our nights from dirty magazines.
Every morning he returned to the field,
fighting for ideals as unbeatable as our love.
He fought so hard, carried on by my love,
that he became a general.
My love was a great general,
full of power and wisdom.
But at once power overcame wisdom
And love was outshaded by despite.
No need to tell my desapointment,
and the fall of Our empire.
I fled in fear
As he destroyed paths to me and others,
sacked villages and murdered children, all at once.
And now that he's back to being just a just soldier
I can't forget the general and its path of blood.
As imagens anteriormente refletidas
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (34)
- ▼ 2008 (32)
- ► 2005 (28)
Digitais no espelho
- a Gabi escreve bem.mas não desenha
- A meia verdade de Danilo
- As necessidades de Adrielly
- Boneca de pano da Ju
- Cores e Colírio - santuário da Dara
- Crackpot ideias de Andira
- Dani, a diva anti-diva
- Dicas de Monica Paz
- Dicas de mulher
- Diário do Rio
- Dora, ladra de palavras
- Google News
- Gravata pensa como eu
- Hiato de Luiz
- Hoje a Cris Guerra vai assim
- Iara Luna pensando, ouvindo,dizendo.
- Imaginação de Tunai
- James Pizarro
- Marcelo Tas
- Moda Brechó
- Moda Mix da Ju
- Nada é por acaso, segundo Maria Borges
- Notícias de literaura - Flávio Moura
- Néctar da flor de Rê e Jota-Cê
- O nome dela não é Naty
- Os astrolábios que guiam Henrique
- Pensamentos coloridos da Moni
- Persona non grata
- Poesia Residual
- Retalhos sem tempo, de Zorbba e Aline
- Só imaginação
- Toca da Serpente
- Vitrola News
- Xuxudrops' Blog